I have had the opportunity to speak on several university campuses in the United States and England, to community groups and organizations, at churches in various parts of the United States, at both small and large Christian conferences for college students, and at professional conferences for philosophers and other academics. I am passionate about connecting powerful ideas to everyday life in ways that are intensely practical.
You may Request booking information or ask any other questions about what I am able to offer your group, church, company, or organization by using the contact form below.
I speak on a variety of topics. I customize both the content and format to meet your organization’s specific needs through interactive lectures, seminars, or workshops.
Some Past Presentations
- Facebook and the Ethics of Human Fulfillment
- @KnowThyself: Social Media, Self-Knowledge, and Friendship
- The Foundations of Business Excellence
- A Sound Mind in a Sound Body: Sports for the Sake of the Soul
- Why Winning Matters
- Responding to the Problem of Evil
- The Wisdom of Following Christ
- Do We Need God for the Good Life?
- The Proud Can’t Live Out Loud
- God is Not Dead: The Resurgence of Christian Theism in Academia
- The Compassionate Person
Ethics Consulting and Education
- I also offer individual, corporate, and group consulting on an as-needed basis, as well as interactive workshops, classes, and lunchtime discussions tailored to the needs of my specific audience.