In the most recent issue of the Christian Research Journal, I have an article discussing some of the central biblical teachings concerning stewardship of our financial resources.
I recently was interviewed on CRJ’s Postmodern Realities Podcast about these issues. The content on the podcast is different than, but related to, the article.
I answered such questions as:
- What are some of the key vices related to wealth? What are some of the key Christian virtues?
- Who are the rich, biblically speaking? Who are the poor?
- What are some misconceptions about wealth that Christians should be concerned about?
- How do our attitudes about money impact our walk with Christ?
- Is there something more spiritual about poverty?
- What is the church doing right in this area?
You can listen to the podcast here: http://streaming.integrationworks.com:3000/archive/PMR_EPISODE_005.mp3
Photo: khrawlings, CCL